Digital Marketing Coordinator
Job Description Summary:
The Digital Marketing Coordinator position is responsible for assisting in the development of digital marketing plans that support the growth and expansion of company products and services. This position coordinates and executes digital advertising and communication strategies, including website development and maintenance, social media, and other digital formats. This position requires that the candidate work independently without supervision.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists with developing digital marketing strategies and plans with Head of Marketing.
- Coordinates and maintains all Digital Marketing projects using the internal tracking processes and reports status to the Head of Marketing.
- Assist with Marketing Reports as requested by the Head of Marketing.
- Assists with Events and Sponsorships.
- Responsible for Social Media posts and updates.
- Responsible for live posts and social media updates from Events, as needed.
- Responsible for Website Updates, Quarterly Pricing, Website Promotions and Campaigns.
- Coordinates maintenance and update of public website.
- Coordinates webpage development for all company websites.
- Coordinates new product website development.
- Collaborates with Event Coordinator on all digital promotions for Events/Sponsorships
- Works closely with Marketing Specialist on making sure all items coming out of department are brand compliant.
- Coordinates new Tax Rate changes on websites.
- Collaborates with Products and Sales team with new/upcoming promotions/campaigns.
- Outsources to different agencies in our market for online advertising opportunities.
- Coordinates Marketing E-blasts, as needed.
- Assists with reporting and Marketing Analytics.
- Works closely with the Marketing Specialist and Legal Department to get correct T's and C's and Fine Print for all digital promotions.
- Identities new digital opportunities for marketing company products and services.
- Monitors competitor websites and social media outlets for competitive analysis.
- Responsible for supplying and maintaining store digital content.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must have creative advertising ideas appropriate for product or service
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills in dealing with vendor and advertising agencies
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills in English
- Strong technical acumen.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent public relation skills
- Excellent organizational skills.Creative abilities.
Computer Software/Hardware Skills:
Working knowledge of HTML and CSS, Social Media apps, SEM, Google Analytics, CMS, MS Excel (intermediate) MS Word (Advanced), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Apple Computers, Adobe InDesign
- Marketing degree or equivalent industry experience preferred
- 2 years of related experience in a similar Marketing or Sales environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
- Lifting up to 50 Pounds
Field Construction I Technician
The Field Construction I Technician position requires working alone and unsupervised and therefore this individual must be self-motivated and disciplined. This position requires job duties outside of the normal Monday through Friday work week of 8:00 to 5:00, including before and after-hours and weekends. The Field Construction I Technician must have the ability to learn the thorough understanding of the operation of CellularOne cell site equipment and be able to coordinate efforts with other members of the field team. This position requires construction responsibilities related to site equipment and includes climbing cell towers. A clean driving record must be maintained. This position requires actions and behaviors that promote a positive, supportive working environment at all times. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain and upgrade cell site equipment in an efficient, timely manner
- Construct and maintain cell site equipment to company standards
- On-call reporting responsibilities as scheduled by the Construction Manager or Lead person
- Resolution of customer complaints as they apply to technical issues
- Work effectively and efficiently with equipment vendors
- Maintenance of inventories related to switch/cell site equipment
- Reporting responsibilities as outlined by the Construction Manager and/or Lead person
- Other duties as required
- Completed High School or GED equivalent
- Construction or Trade School
- Cell tower construction experience/ or related construction experience with concrete, electrical lines or telecommunication poles.
- Tower climbing
- Proficient in using lap top and operating Microsoft programs
- Microwave experience
- Must be able to work in various climates
- Must be able to work an on-call schedule
- Must be able to work in the field for week long outings
- Strong communication and organizational skills required
Requires flexible work schedule outside the normal Monday through Friday work week, including before and after-hours and weekends. The employee will work most days out of town and over night. May attend meetings, could involve some overtime nights and/or holidays.
Job requires close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to focus
Will be working outside most of the time and in extreme conditions some of the time; which could include extreme cold, extreme heat, heavy rain, hail, snow etc. Will work in high, precarious places most of the time. Will work away from home, overnight most of the time. The position requires reaching with hands and arms, climbing and balancing as well as kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling. Requires lifting up to 100 pounds. Lifting or carrying about 20% of the time. The work environment may be improperly illuminated at times, or awkward and could involve confining spaces. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, work with the fingers, and the ability to perceive attributes of objects and materials.
The Senior Accountant must produce work reflecting a high degree of accuracy and the utmost respect for confidentiality. As with all CellularOne positions, this position requires actions and behaviors that promote a positive and supportive working environment at all times. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Prepare journal entries and reconciliations of assigned general ledger accounts.
2. Research variances to prior month, budget and prior year.
3. Prepare monthly reports in a timely manner and assist in report development.
4. Provide recommendations for improvement of accounting processes and document procedures.
5. Assist in providing data and analysis for internal and external customers.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies end procedures.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Ensure accurate and timely month and year end close.
- Assist with the annual financial audit preparation.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording of revenues and expenses.
- Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Special projects as assigned by the CFO or Controller.
- Other duties as outlined by the Finance Director and Controller.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited university.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and have experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP or similar accounting software.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in accounting, financial reporting and financial analysis.
- CPA or CMA certification is preferred.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Planning and organizing.
- Strong communication skills.
- Information and task monitoring.
- Problem analysis.
- Judgment and problem-solving.
- Stress tolerance.
Previous accounting experience required. Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required.
VaaS (VoIP) Specialist Duties
This position will report directly to the Business Development Manager for Business Solutions. The VaaS Specialist will be responsible for working with our Business Solution clients to gather all information necessary post-sale from the Sales Executive to perform the following duties:
Implementation of installation
Product Training of the end users
Interface with Hosted VoIP provider
Maintenance of existing VoIP Clients
VaaS Specialist Qualifications
The VaaS Specialist position will be a full-time position based in Show Low, and the right candidate will possess the following:
· Be willing to travel as necessary (up to 60% of time)
· Have at minimum an Associate degree and/or two years of experience in a related field such as IT customer service/help desk, or telephony installation
· Must have the ability to interact with different personalities, backgrounds, and cultures
· Must demonstrate an ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
· Must be a self-starter
· Must be well organized and able to manage projects with minimal supervision
· Must have an aptitude to train others
Business Sales Coordinator-Window Rock
Business Solutions Coordinator: Supports Business Solutions operations by maintaining and implementing office processes and supervising staff when Business Solution Manager is in the field.
Coordinator Job Duties:
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; preparing wireless and internet proposals; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, and storage of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and inventory control.
- Attend and actively participate in meetings when Business Solutions manager is in the field
- Assist in design and implementation of office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing daily reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Works with sales staff to help maintain pipeline, forecast and tracker.
- Works with office staff by coaching, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results then reporting up to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing daily publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Assist in preparing annual budget, presentations, board reports, preparing slides and P&L.
- Organizes team builders, Business outreach programs and affinity events.
Skills/Qualifications: Supply Management, Informing Others, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills
Previous Retail Sales and outside Sales experience preferred. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills required. Computer data entry skills preferred.
I have received a copy of my job description. I understand the responsibilities required to successfully perform the duties of this position.
Field Construction Lead
The Field Technician Construction Lead position requires working alone and unsupervised part of the time and supervise employees and contractors the remainder of the time, and therefore this individual must be self-motivated/disciplined. This position requires job duties outside of the normal Monday through Friday work week of 8:00 to 5:00, including before and after-hours and weekends, as needed. The Construction Lead must have a thorough understanding of the operation of CellularOne cell site equipment and be able to coordinate efforts with other members of the field team. This position requires construction responsibilities related to site equipment and may include climbing cell towers, civil work, electrical work & running various forms of heavy equipment. A clean driving record must be maintained. This position requires actions and behaviors that promote a positive, supportive working environment at all times. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Construct and upgrade cell site equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Construct and maintain cell site equipment to company standards.
- Call testing cell sites following any changes.
- Support in the resolution of customer complaints as they apply to technical issues.
- Work effectively and efficiently with equipment vendors.
- Maintenance of inventories related to construction and maintenance of cell sites.
- Reporting responsibilities as outlined by the Construction Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Two years experience in general construction and formal tower climbing safety training, such as Com Train, or equivalent.
- Lead experience in a construction setting
- Cell site tower construction experience
- Experience installing all types of tower appurtenances, such as: antennas, coax, coax ladder, microwave dishes, etc
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to operate a back hoe and other excavating equipment
- Basic concrete forming and finishing skills
- Clean driving record
- Ability to lift 100lbs
- AC and DC power equipment installation
- Microwave alignment, and integration
- Proficient in testing T-1’s
- Proficient in using watt meter, volt ohm meter
- Proficient in using lap top and operating Microsoft programs
Requires flexible schedule outside the normal work week, Monday through Friday, including before and after-hours and weekends. May be required to attend meetings, which could be after hours, on weekends or holidays. Job requires good vision, near and far, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/WORK CONDITIONS
Will be working outside most of the time and in extreme conditions some of the time; which could include extreme cold, extreme heat, heavy rain, hail, snow etc. Will work in high, precarious places some of the time. Will work away from home, overnight most of the time. The position requires reaching with hands and arms, climbing and balancing as well as kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling. Requires lifting up to 100 pounds. Lifting or carrying about 20% of the time. The work environment may be improperly illuminated at times, or awkward and could involve confining spaces. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, work with the fingers, and the ability to perceive attributes of objects and materials.