The Senior Accountant must produce work reflecting a high degree of accuracy and the utmost respect for confidentiality. As with all CellularOne positions, this position requires actions and behaviors that promote a positive and supportive working environment at all times. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Prepare journal entries and reconciliations of assigned general ledger accounts.
2. Research variances to prior month, budget and prior year.
3. Prepare monthly reports in a timely manner and assist in report development.
4. Provide recommendations for improvement of accounting processes and document procedures.
5. Assist in providing data and analysis for internal and external customers.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies end procedures.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Ensure accurate and timely month and year end close.
- Assist with the annual financial audit preparation.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording of revenues and expenses.
- Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Special projects as assigned by the CFO or Controller.
- Other duties as outlined by the Finance Director and Controller.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited university.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and have experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP or similar accounting software.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in accounting, financial reporting and financial analysis.
- CPA or CMA certification is preferred.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Planning and organizing.
- Strong communication skills.
- Information and task monitoring.
- Problem analysis.
- Judgment and problem-solving.
- Stress tolerance.
Previous accounting experience required. Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required.
Field Construction Lead
The Field Technician Construction Lead position requires working alone and unsupervised part of the time and supervise employees and contractors the remainder of the time, and therefore this individual must be self-motivated/disciplined. This position requires job duties outside of the normal Monday through Friday work week of 8:00 to 5:00, including before and after-hours and weekends, as needed. The Construction Lead must have a thorough understanding of the operation of CellularOne cell site equipment and be able to coordinate efforts with other members of the field team. This position requires construction responsibilities related to site equipment and may include climbing cell towers, civil work, electrical work & running various forms of heavy equipment. A clean driving record must be maintained. This position requires actions and behaviors that promote a positive, supportive working environment at all times. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Construct and upgrade cell site equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Construct and maintain cell site equipment to company standards.
- Call testing cell sites following any changes.
- Support in the resolution of customer complaints as they apply to technical issues.
- Work effectively and efficiently with equipment vendors.
- Maintenance of inventories related to construction and maintenance of cell sites.
- Reporting responsibilities as outlined by the Construction Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Two years experience in general construction and formal tower climbing safety training, such as Com Train, or equivalent.
- Lead experience in a construction setting
- Cell site tower construction experience
- Experience installing all types of tower appurtenances, such as: antennas, coax, coax ladder, microwave dishes, etc
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to operate a back hoe and other excavating equipment
- Basic concrete forming and finishing skills
- Clean driving record
- Ability to lift 100lbs
- AC and DC power equipment installation
- Microwave alignment, and integration
- Proficient in testing T-1’s
- Proficient in using watt meter, volt ohm meter
- Proficient in using lap top and operating Microsoft programs
Requires flexible schedule outside the normal work week, Monday through Friday, including before and after-hours and weekends. May be required to attend meetings, which could be after hours, on weekends or holidays. Job requires good vision, near and far, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/WORK CONDITIONS
Will be working outside most of the time and in extreme conditions some of the time; which could include extreme cold, extreme heat, heavy rain, hail, snow etc. Will work in high, precarious places some of the time. Will work away from home, overnight most of the time. The position requires reaching with hands and arms, climbing and balancing as well as kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling. Requires lifting up to 100 pounds. Lifting or carrying about 20% of the time. The work environment may be improperly illuminated at times, or awkward and could involve confining spaces. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, work with the fingers, and the ability to perceive attributes of objects and materials.
Cloud Sales Executive - Farmington
Business Solutions powered by Cellular One is looking for the right sales professional to grow our Cloud revenue through assigned channels, building and developing relationships with local Business and Government entities. To achieve set targets & objectives drawing on the entire Business Solutions Cloud Services portfolio, including, Cloud Based IaaS Services, Mobile Device Management, DRaaS (Disaster Recovery), BUaaS (Cloud Back Up Service), and VaaS (VoIP as a Service). This position will be an active sales role, reporting and articulating our Cloud propositions to target accounts, along with the Business Solutions Business Development Manager and Business Solutions Engineering Team.
· Proactively develop sales and pipeline per channel, according to agreed standards
· Meet and exceed set sales targets
· Provide customers and prospects with competitive, customized solutions
· Identification and delivery of relevant business unit opportunities for cross-selling other Business Solution services
· Articulate our Cloud propositions on a senior level to our target account base
· Participate in strategic and tactical account planning with Management
· Influence and take part in the development of the Cloud Strategy in relevant accounts.
· Build relationships with customers and prospects as a trusted Cloud advisor
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The position will involve all aspects from pre and post Cloud Sales, including prospecting, presenting, following up from meetings, designing solutions, developing winning proposals, and closing customer contracts. This is accomplished in conjunction with the Business Solutions pre and post sales engineers.
- Developing relationships with Business and Government
- Drive revenues for multiyear contracts for Business Solutions Cloud Based solutions.
- Proposal development using the Cloud Team and tools
- Focus on developing business transformation opportunities for our target account base.
- Work with internal and external resources to develop solutions for corporate clients
- Attend customer meetings and present on Cellular One’s Business Solution capabilities and products.
- Complete pipeline prospecting reports for the Business Solutions Business Development Manager
- Possess a clear understanding of each customer’s overall needs and requirements
- Manage a Pipeline of all current and new Cloud based opportunities and prospects
- Provide a view on and forecast for product and service development
- Undertake other duties as assigned by the Business Solutions Business Development Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training and experience, ideally in a technical discipline.
- Minimum 5 years proven and demonstrable successful direct sales experience with an established ISP or Network solutions provider.