Network Data Technician
The Network Data Technician position requires an advance understanding and knowledge of Windows2003 Server, Linux, DNS, DHCP, IIS and AAA. Know how to configure servers, computer, laptops, 3rd party software, and network connections and how troubleshoot basic server / computer hardware, operating system, software, network and computer peripheral problems and issues.
The Network Data Technician will support network operations and maintenance on a variety of network platforms including but not limited to wireless setup and technical support, will help support servers, e-mail, network (routers, switches and firewalls) point to point data microwave and some workstation. The position will require travel, overnight stays and overtime.
- 5 years minimum administering and troubleshooting networks, servers, routers, switches, firewalls, DCHP and DNS.
- Effective oral and written communication skills; must be able to communicate effectively to all levels management in an organization. Ability to work independently and effectively cooperatively with others. Supports and helps team members to meet goals. Ability to set clear goals/direction and gather the necessary support from team members to ensure that these goals are met/followed
- Must demonstrate ability to perform and respond well in crisis situations
- Travel required
- Programming and calibrating equipment.
- Current Driver’s License
- Evening and On-Call phone support, onsite support as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- Customer Service Skills
- Must possess in depth knowledge of the Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- Windows 2003 Server, IIS 5, IIS 6
- Previous computer Administration and troubleshooting experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Current Arizona Driver’s license
- VLAN protocols and functions; TCP/IP, Ethernet, TDM, MST
- Juniper Firewall, Junos Firewall Management
- Cisco routers and switch configuration 6500 series
- Wireshark traces
- L2/L3 Design and Assignments
- Firewall knowledge and experience
- UNIX knowledge and experience
- Microwave knowledge and experience (WiMax 3.65 and 900mhz ptmp)
- Ericsson minilink and Long Haul Microwave
- Ceragon licensed and Unlicensed Microwave
- Orthogonal Microwave
5+ years supporting a server environment of at least 10 servers
Degree Preferred (Associates)
Business Development Executive- Farmington, NM
To grow our new Cellular One Business Solutions ICT Services & revenues through assigned channels, building and developing relationships with relevant parties in accordance with business strategy. To achieve set targets & objectives drawing on the entire Business Solutions ICT Services portfolio, including, Cloud Based ICT Services, Software Services, Cisco Technologies, IT Infrastructure, Data Centre Services, Mobile Device Management, Wireless, Broadband/Voice, Hosted E-Mail and Managed Cloud Back Up Services. This role will be an active sales role, reporting and articulating our ICT propositions to target accounts, along with the Manager of Business Solutions and Business Solutions Team.
As with all positions at Cellular One, the Business Solutions Business Development Executive must exhibit actions and behaviors that promote a positive, supportive working environment at all times. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Proactively develop sales and pipeline per channel, according to agreed standards
- Assist in identifying new verticals, along with qualify and closing business to meet set targets
- Provide customers and prospects with competitive, customized solutions
- Identification and delivery of relevant business unit opportunities for cross-selling other Cellular One Business Solution services
- Articulate our ICT propositions on a senior level to our target account base
- Create an deliver customer discovery discussions to understand and document business needs and design requirements necessary for the formulation of optimal solutions
- Create new orders, drive revenue and profit from assigned channels and accounts.
- Participate in strategic and tactical account planning
- Influence and take part in the development of the ICT Strategy in relevant accounts
- Build relationships with customers and prospects as a trusted ICT advisor
- Number of persons managed/supervised and their positions: None
- This position will provide tier 2 and 3 support in the sales cycle assisting the Business Solutions Account Executive in educating and closing new accounts, therefore growing ICT Revenues
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The position will involve all aspects from pre and post ICT Sales, including prospecting, presenting, following up from meetings, designing solutions, developing winning proposals, and signing up customer contracts. This will also apply to working with other Account Executives.
- Developing relationships with Government IT departments with Cellular One Business Solutions ICT Team
- Drive multi service ICT revenues for multiyear contracts for Business Voice, Data VPN, Internet, Data Center Services, Hosted PBX, IP PBX and Cloud Based solutions.
- Documents, via diagrams and writing, and presents the solution to the customer, describes the benefits of the solution and build relationships with customers
- Focus on developing business transformation opportunities for our target account base.
- Work with internal and external resources to develop solutions for corporate clients
- Attend customer meetings and present on Cellular One’s Business Solution capabilities and future plans
- Work with the Technical ETO Pre-sales team and assist in the design of networks, services, systems architecture, systems as well as the development and integration of overall solutions
- Complete pipeline prospecting reports for the Manger of Business Solutions
- Possess a clear understanding of each customer’s overall ICT requirements
- Develop customer propositions for specified ICT products and services
- Develop a Territory Plan Pipeline for each assigned channel
- Provide a view on and forecast for product and service development
- Provide feedback on business that is won and lost, along with creating Daily, Weekly & Monthly sales reports to the Manager of Business Solutions by COB.
- Undertake other duties as required by the Manger of Business Solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training and experience, ideally in a technical discipline.
- Minimum 5 years proven and demonstrable successful direct sales experience with an established ICT solutions provider.
- Sales experience at board room level, articulating complex ICT solutions that drive business transformation.
- Experience proposing complex commercial models to construct deals around cap-ex, op-ex and leasing based solutions.
- Ability to present at board level to Corporate clients
- Sound technical understanding of Wireless and Fixed Networking, IT infrastructure, Data Centre Services and Enterprise Applications concepts
- Exposure to Cloud Based Services, commercial modeling around Cloud and underlying technology would be advantageous
- Team worker with strong business and commercial awareness
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Organized self-starter with drive and initiative
Key Performance Indicators:
- Relevant training paths which will align with ICT strategic development across multiple vendors technologies
- Sales Performance, new business and revenue contribution
- Other SMART Objectives agreed in Cellular One Performance Reviews (CPR’s)
Vision One Remote Sales Field Representative
The Remote Sales Field Representative position demands honesty and integrity as financial transactions may be required and are performed on-site with little direct supervision. The Remote Sales Field Representative must have a thorough understanding of all available phones, and accessory inventory, along with phone plan, plan features, and Bundle offerings, in order to provide the customer with the appropriate products and services. Daily, evening and weekend shifts are required and a varied weekly work schedule. As with all positions at Cellular One, the Remote Field Representative must exhibit actions and behaviors that promote a positive, supportive working environment at all times and at all places. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Activation of Subsidy Pre-paid and renewals.
- Provide quality customer service to all current and prospective Cellular One customers, which includes: plan, handset, tablet, data, and feature knowledge
- Responsible to acquire expertise on all handsets, tablet and phone accessories, as well as phone plans, data plan, and plan features.
- Submitting all Necessary paper work, manual contracts, customer documentation accurately and following up daily to ensure they have been received by Compliance.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly company sales targets, in adherence to the Policy (Sales Goals – Chargebacks)
- Ensure correct daily cash balancing and deposits of the Remote Sales Field Representative’s assigned drawer to accurately maintain financial records for the Accounting Department.
- Adhere to an assigned work schedule, while being conscious of minimizing overtime, including clocking in and out via our time keeping system
- Assist the Cellular One Vision One Event Supervisor in performing weekly and monthly inventory counts, in which the Sales Field Representative will be held accountable for all store inventory
The Sales Field Representative must initially fully complete all Cellular One Customer Sales Contracts, with accurate contact information, to include: correct billing address, correct physical address, with signatures, initials and dates
- Cellular One Subsidized Sales Contracts must include proof of subsidized qualifications
- Assist the Cellular One Vision One Event Supervisor in confirming that all marketing collateral is current and up to date.
- Use the 6 Steps of a Sale & maintain current customer base as well as to attract new customers
- Other duties as requested by Cellular One Sales Managers
Previous retail Sales or Customer Service experience preferred. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills required. Computer data entry skills preferred.
Working Conditions/Physical Activity Level/Manual Dexterity
- Requires lifting up to 10 pounds, stooping and bending, with light physical activity. Working Conditions vary but include hot, windy, dusty, and beautiful days.