Recharge the Balance on your CellularOne Prepaid Phone
Pay as you talk. No contract. No monthly bill. No credit check.
Only available for area codes 928, 505, 435.
Other Ways to Add money to your Prepaid Phone
From your mobile phone:
- Press 1 to Check Minutes and Account Balance - Press 2 to Replenish Your VisionOne or FlexPlus - Press 3 to Replenish Another VisionOne or FlexPlus
From a Landline Phone:
- Enter the 10 digit phone number you wish
to add money to
- Enter your CC number and then # key
- Enter the 1 or 2 digit of the month only and
then the # key
- Enter the 2 digit of the year only and then
the # key
- Enter the 3 digit security code on the back
of the card (#key)
- Enter the House or Box # for this CC (# key)
- Enter the Zip for this CC (# key)
No refunds will be issued on a recharge. See the full terms and conditions for the prepaid program you are on. Rates are subject to change.
.Picture Messaging Sending and Receiving
Online Replenishment Response Times
Call Center Hours: 7:00am - 7:00pm MST daily.
Website orders are processed within 3 hours or, if submitted after hours, the next business day.
Recharging is how you pay for services. Your Cellular One Prepaid Flex device will only operate when you have a positive balance on your account to use for services, such as minutes, text, mobile web access, SMS, MMS and service days). When you recharge, you’re adding funds to your account. As you use your service, your account balance will be decreased. If you don’t recharge before you use your funds, you may not have funds available when you want to use your service. Once you have recharged your account you are eligible to purchase money saving bundles on your handset.
Your Cellular One FREE4Life phone includes 600 minutes per month; the FreedomFone includes 300 minutes per month. In order to use long distance, roaming, SMS, MMS, or data you must have a positive money balance on your phone by recharging.
The verification code is a 3 or 4-digit number that can be found on the back of your credit card. This code helps to prevent credit card fraud.